Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My 3 Favorite Maccosmectis Face Combo!

 
Hello Friends! Today I wanted to share with you 3 M.A.C products that I admire pretty much..




The first product is Harmony. Harmony is a muted rose-beige brown (matte) powder blush. I love using this product to contour. I usually apply it with a 109 small contour brush by mac.




The second product is Soft and Gentle. I can’t say enough good things about this product. It is one of the bests. It gives your face the perfect glow! I use this product with wattsup from benefits cosmetics. Together they make the perfect highlighting combo. To apply the highlight I use 138 tapered face brush by mac.




The third and last product is Peaches. Peaches is a pure peach sheertone powder blush. It gives you a natural lovely blush! I apply it with a 135 large flat powder blush by mac.






No comments:

Post a Comment