Yes I am still sick L.. It is hard to swallow, eat, drink, sleep, talk, and even to laugh. So I decided to make some homemade natural remedies to ease my pain. Here are the recipes that worked for me!
1- Pineapple Cough Syrup
· 2 peeled thick slices of fresh pineapple
· 1 Tbsp honey
· ½ tsp cayenne pepper
· 2 peeled slices of fresh ginger
· 1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Blend everything up in a blender until smooth.
2. Keep in the refrigerator and take as needed.
2- Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
· 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar
· 1 Tbsp of honey
· 1 cup of hot water
Add the apple cider and the honey to the hot water and drink it, make sure the water is not boiling so the honey won’t lose its benefits.
3- Ginger Lemon Honey Tea
· 2 slices of Fresh Ginger
· 1 cup of water
· 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
· 1 Tbsp of Honey
1. Combine ginger and water in a saucepan; bring to a rolling boil for a few minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes
2. Remove from heat; remove and discard ginger; add the water to a cup then add the lemon juice and honey; stir to combine.
4- Honey and Cinnamon
· ¼ tsp of cinnamon
· 1 tsp of honey
Mix the cinnamon and the honey and take it twice a day. Both cinnamon and honey are antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal.