Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And when it comes to breakfast the options are endless. Today we are going to make potato rosti with frazzled eggs which a very easy recipe and can be prepared easily in the morning.
- Potatoes are a great source of complex carbohydrates (which are great for rebuilding energy supplies), and they also contain fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, thiamine, niacin, manganese and copper.
- Red onions are antiseptic, anti-spasmodic and anti-biotic. They assist with asthma, detoxifying of metals and parasites, help preventing prevent cancer, protect brain, strengthens bones, aid digestion and purify Blood.
- Olive oil is rich in mono-saturated fats which helps protect against Type II diabetes. It helps with weight loss; maintain healthy heart, lower blood pressure, keeps healthy bones and healthy skin. In addition, it helps prevent colon and skin cancer.
- Eggs contain 9 especial amino acids. One egg has 6 grams of high quality protein. It helps to prevent cataract development. It contains good fats; one egg contains 5 grams of good fat. It is one of the only foods naturally containing vitamin D. they promote healthy hair and nail growth.
- Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds which help boost the immune system and improve blood circulation. It is rich in antioxidants which play an important role in neutralizing harmful free radicals. It also helps improving digestion. It enhances memory, concentration and good for your brain by helping prevent brain aging. It has differential anti-proliferative effects on human leukemia and breast carcinoma cells.
- Parsley is anti-inflammatory and rich in many vital vitamins, including Vitamin C, B 12, K and A. it helps keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system. In addition, parsley helps flush out excess fluid from the body, thus supporting kidney function. It also helps controlling blood pressure, maintaining healthy heart and preventing cancer.
· 4 peeled and grated Désirée potatoes
· 2 thinly sliced red onions
· 1 tsp of dried rosemary
· 1 tbsp of olive oil
· 2 eggs
· 1 tbsp chopped parsley
· Salt and black pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, mix the potatoes, the onions and the rosemary
2. Heat half of the olive oil in a frying pan, add the mix and press down to form patties.
3. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side till browned, add some salt and pepper, then transfer to serving plate but cover it to keep warm.
4. Heat the reaming oil in the frying pan, add the eggs and fry until the whites are bubbly and crispy.
5. Put the egg on top and garnish with parsley.
6. Enjoy your breakfast!