Today I am going to make a quick, healthy and tasty breakfast.
- Eggs contain 9 especial amino acids. One egg has 6 grams of high quality protein. It helps to prevent cataract development. It contains good fats; one egg contains 5 grams of good fat. It is one of the only foods naturally containing vitamin D. they promote healthy hair and nail growth.
- Milk is a rich source of calcium and vitamin D, which are essential for healthy bones and teeth.
- Parsley is anti-inflammatory and rich in many vital vitamins, including Vitamin C, vitamin B vitamin12, vitamin K and vitamin A. it helps keeps your immune system strong, tones your bones and heals the nervous system. In addition, parsley helps flush out excess fluid from the body, thus supporting kidney function. It also helps controlling blood pressure, maintaining healthy heart and help preventing cancer.
- Tomatoes are anti-inflammatory. They reduce heart disease, lower risk of stone formation, lower cholesterol, reduce migraines and prevent cancer. In addition, they purify blood, boost immunity, improve bones and promote healthy skin.
- Olive oil is rich in mono-saturated fats which helps protect against Type II diabetes. It helps with weight loss; maintain healthy heart, lower blood pressure, keeps healthy bones and healthy skin. In addition, it helps prevent colon and skin cancer.
- Goats’ cheese is easier on the human digestive system and lower in calories, cholesterol and fat than its bovine counterpart. In addition, it is a good source of calcium, preotein, vitamin A, vitamin K, phosphorus, niacin and thiamin.
- Basil is rich in vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin C, magnesium, iron, potassium and calcium. It has properties that can help prevent the harmful effects of aging. Basil contains health benefiting oils such as eugenol, citronellol, linalool, citral, limonene and terpineol. These compounds are known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
· 2 eggs
· 1 tsp milk
· 1 tbsp parsley
· 4 diced into quarter cherry tomatoes
· ½ tbsp Olive oil
· ¼ cup goats cheese
· ½ tbsp fresh basil leaves (to garnish)
· Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Beat the eggs, milk, parsley, cherry tomatoes and salt and pepper together in a bowl.
2. Heat the olive oil in an omelet pan. Then add the egg mixture and cook over medium heat, forking over the omelet so that it cooks evenly.
3. As soon as it is set on the underside, add the cheese over one half of the omelet.
4. Carefully slide the omelet on to a serving plate, folding it in half as you go.
5. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
6. Enjoy your breakfast!
Please if you like it comment and subscribe for more delicious recipes!