Hello friends! Today I am going to share with a quick and easy pasta dish for dinner. Canned tuna is perfect pantry staples for quick weeknight meals and an extra boost of omega-3s. It is also loaded with vitamins and nutrients and is an excellent source of protein. Canned tuna can be added to pasta dishes, made into patties and breaded and grilled or lightly fried or added to a salad.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 250 dried fusilli
- 1 canned tuna
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of lemon zest
- 1 big garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of capers
- 1 tsp of crushed dried chillies
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente, about 9 minutes, then drains.
2. Put the tuna in a large serving bowl and break it with a fork, then stir in the remaining ingredients except the pasta. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Toss the pasta into the tuna salad and serve immediately!