Hello friends! Today I am going to share with you the recipe of a delicious tomato eggy toast breakfast. Hope you enjoy it!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- ½ tbsp of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 slices of brown toast
- ¼ cup of baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the tomatoes into half and scoop out the seeds, and then put them in a small baking pan. Drizzle over some olive oil and then cook in a preheated oven 130°C for about 7 minutes until soft and golden.
2. Remove from the oven and spoon the avocado on each tomato.
3. In a small mixing bowl, beat the egg, the milk and the Parmesan cheese. Add a little salt and pepper, and then pour into a shallow dish.
4. Heat some olive oil in a medium frying pan. Dip the toasts into the egg mixture, then fry for about 4 minutes on both sides until golden.
5. Transfer the eggy toast to a serving plate. Top with the grilled tomatoes, some parmesan and the baby spinach.
6. Enjoy your breakfast!